We are always looking for passionate, knowledgeable, and all around great people who specialise in web design & online marketing. We have some great perks available so if you have a passion for online and are looking to work in a fun, hard-working digital agency, please drop us an email with your CV and why you would like to come and work for Personally.
We currently have vacancies for:
Sales & Marketing Executive
We are looking for an experienced sales & marketing executive who has bags of enthusiasm and energy.
In this role you will be responsible for finding and nurturing leads into sales opportunities. You will be required to:
- Initiate and develop relationships with suitable contacts, understanding their marketing needs, projects, and challenges in order to best understand how Personally can help them
- Maintain contact with these prospects in order to develop their leads and opportunities
- Help to shape and deliver the Sales & Marketing strategy
- Work to, and exceed, KPIs and sales targets
- Be able to demonstrate and explain our core products with ease
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate for this sales & marketing role will have:
- A fantastic telephone manner
- A demonstrable track record of continued new business sales
- A proven history of achieving KPIs and targets
- Be able to converse comfortably with any level of contact
- Have experience of the digital technology space with a working knowledge of digital marketing
If you have a passion for digital marketing then we would love to hear from you! Send us your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be the perfect candidate to join our team.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to join our digital marketing team.
This apprenticeship role will include:
- Keyword research
- Conduct on-page SEO audits
- Liaise with clients and help answer their SEO questions
- Stay up to date with the search engine optimisation field and actively research and test new strategies for improving search engine rankings
- Create monthly reports
Skills & Experience
- Proven passion for digital marketing
- A willingness to learn
- A positive attitude
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Excellent time keeping and time management skills
If you think you have the skills necessary to join our digital marketing team, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for this apprenticeship.